Thursday, June 30, 2011

வந்தான் வென்றான்... and சென்றான்

Hey, hi! How you doin??

It's been such a busy time for many of us, and at this crucial juncture, i'd like to retire.
Yup... I can hear your "Hurrah!!"s from here.

It's a mere accident that brought me to the world of blogging. And I've had quite a wonderful journey so far. I've touched quite a few topics, and even now, I wanna write an article about Reality shows. But i'd rather choose not to. Many of my posts were aimed at humour and I can proudly say I've made many of you laugh [or at the least, smile]. Thank you for your patience and patronage. I'm sure you won't be troubled by my notifications about the blog anymore. Many have read it voraciously, many for light reading, many have commented on it, and many have appreciated me [I can never forget the titles 'Cyrus Broacha of Nanganallur' and 'Successor to Balakumar']. I wanna thank you all.

All good things must come to an end.
Some bad things also come to an end.

I hope that my blog falls under the 1st category. Even if you think it falls under the 2nd, thank you, for atleast you've read it...
Adieu, Adios, Arrivederci, Goodbye, Sayōnara and VANAKKAM... :)


4 comments:

  1. You ll be missed Mr. Wolverine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Decision - But too too EARLY. I know one day even SACHIN has to retire..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why now itself?? Expected a lot from you.. Ridiculous decision..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing is, I don't think i'll be able to blog actively anymore. I'd like it if my blog dies like a soldier in a battle, than a dog on the streets.:)

    ReplyDelete