Saturday, October 3, 2009

May I come in?

I wish to bring my entry into the world of blogging with a disclaimer. Here it goes.

What you see in my blog is my work and solely belong to my intellectual property (Now don't ask me what intellect is. We both don't know what the heck that is). All work of mine may not actually be my own work (Got it?). Any coincidence to anything you've seen, heard, touched, smelled, tasted or felt with some extra sensory perception implies that you have some incurable chronic mental disorder and that i don't have to care to do anything about it. And lastly, if you think what i post is great, aye.. we think alike. And if you don't, i don't see you going anywhere... (Then why else would you come here?)

And here i step in. Beware! I'm catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment